|Company name||Honshu-Shikoku Bridge Expressway Company Limited|
|Representative||President and Representative Director Takashi Sakai|
|Number of employees||376 (As of March 31, 2019)|
|Head office location||Urban Ace Sannomiya Building, Onoedori 4-1-22, Chuo-ku, Kobe 651-0088|
|Capital||4 billion yen|
|Date established||July 1, 1970 (Honshu-Shikoku Bridge Authority established)
October 1, 2005 (Honshu-Shikoku Bridge Expressway Company Limitedy established)
|Purpose||Our purpose is to plan to make traffic conditions smoother and to contribute to the furthering of the healthy development of the economy and improvement of the lifestyle of the citizens of Japan through the efficient new construction, renovation, maintenance, repair, and other management of expressways.|
Bridge：Communication & Technology
We are proud to be traveling on this world-famous bridge linking Honshu and Shikoku, thereby promoting interaction between people and things, links with the region, and improving economic development and daily living. Further, keying off bridge construction and management technology developed up to the present, we contribute substantially to society.
- We strive for excellent service in order for customers to be able to use the roads safely, comfortably, and with peace of mind.
- We aim for bridges that are usable for the long-term of more than 200 years, and strive for flawless maintenance management.
- As a company on the front lines of bridge engineering, we promote the improvement of technology and passing it on to the next generation.
- We cherish the beautiful natural surroundings of the Seto Inland Sea and give consideration to the environment.
- We aim for stability and growth in administration through fair and efficient operations.
Code of conduct
- We strive towards the realization of our management philosophy with pride and confidence in our work.
- We value customer's point of view and put effort into dialoguing with customers.
- We focus on the workplace, make quick decisions, and resolve issues.
- We strive to work with a spirit of autonomy and independence, and put effort into creative ingenuity and self-improvement.
- We will deepen mutual trust and understanding among our employees and create an open and vibrant workplace.
- We will hold a spirit of support for the company and strive toward the company's development and prosperity.
- The three lines of the letters JB represent the 3 routes spanning over the elegant beauty of the scenery of the Seto Inland Sea: the Kobe-Naruto Route, Kojima-Sakaide Route, and the Onomichi-Imabari Route.
- The boldface styling represents the strength and functional beauty of the bridges, and the safe and comfortable qualities of the roads.
- The ultramarine blue used as the background to the letters evokes the Seto Inland Sea, and represents our new corporate stance of making a sustained contribution to the local region.
Example of Use
The abbreviation HSBE (PR name) is used together with the logo.