- Drivers site
Thank you for visiting the Honshu-Shikoku Bridge Expressway Company website.
Please refer to the webpage below for information about Honshu-Shikoku Bridge Expressway (Kobe-Awaji-Naruto Expressway, Seto-Chuo Expressway, Nishiseto Expressway) tolls and various ETC discount services.
◆Inquiries concerning use of the Honshu-Shikoku Bridge Expressway
Customer service, Honshu-Shikoku Bridge Expressway Company Limited,
Business hours: 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
- Please take care not to dial an incorrect number.
- Please refrain from using cell phones or PHS phones while driving, as it is dangerous.
- We use a number display system to enable us or our affiliates to return calls from customers when necessary.
- We record phone calls in order to accurately understand inquiries which we receive from customers. Please be aware of this before making a call.
Inquiries regarding tolls
You can find toll rate, travel distance, and estimated time.
For inquiries about the Sanyo Expressway, Matsuyama and Kochi Expressway operated by the West Nippon Expressway Company and other expressways by Central and East Nippon Expressway Companies, or about the Hanshin Expressway or Metropolitan Expressway, please direct inquiries to the respective companies.
Inquiries regarding road traffic information
- Traffic information provided by the Japan Road Traffic Information Center (JARTIC).
Dedicated phone number for Honshu-Shikoku Bridge Expressway Phone:+81-50-3369-6772
- Concerning information on closures to motorcycle traffic
Depending on the wind speed, the Honshu-Shikoku Bridge Expressway may be closed to motorcycles even if it is not closed to four－wheeled vehicles.
However, when there are road closures to motorcycle traffic only, that information is not listed on our website.
We apologize for the inconvenience, but please check with the below organization for road closures to motorcycle traffic.
Japan Road Traffic Information Center, Osaka Center Phone:+81-50-3369-6627(direct)
(*Please note that during times of high call volume, calls will be handled by a recorded voice message; therefore, there may be cases where they are not able to provide information on road closures to motorcycle traffic.)
Emergency information if you notice abnormal road conditions on the expressway
This is an emergency number, operated 24 hours per day, which you may use to report emergency conditions that are an obstruction to vehicle traffic: damage to the roadway such as potholes or collapsed shoulders, abnormalities in the road such as objects that have fallen onto the road or contamination of the road surface, or vehicles with car trouble.
(The Road Traffic Law prohibits making calls while driving. Please move to a safe location such as a rest area and stop your vehicle before calling.)
Frequently asked questions
In the Q&A page, you will find answers to frequently asked questions.
- We will confirm the facts and the situation about the received inquiries, so there are cases where it may require time for us to reply. Also, depending on the inquiry, there are some cases where we may not be able to give an answer.
- As a rule, answers will generally be made by email, but there may be cases where we reply by phone or a different method than email, or depending on the content of the inquiry, we may reply via our affiliate which is relevant to the inquiry.
- The content of answers we provide to inquiries are addressed to the individual customer. Please do not use any part or whole of an email answer to an inquiry for other purposes.
Please direct other inquiries to your nearest Honshu-Shikoku Bridge Expressway Company branches.
Business hours: Weekdays 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
|Head Office, Honshu-Shikoku Bridge Expressway Company Limited||+81-78-291-1000(main phone)|
|Tokyo Office, Honshu-Shikoku Bridge Expressway Company Limited||+81-3-3437-3084(main phone)|
|Kobe Operation Center, Honshu-Shikoku Bridge Expressway Company Limited||+81-78-709-0084(main phone)|
|Naruto Operation Center, Honshu-Shikoku Bridge Expressway Company Limited||+81-88-687-2166(main phone)|
|Okayama Operation Center, Honshu-Shikoku Bridge Expressway Company Limited||+81-86-483-1100(main phone)|
|Sakaide Operation Center, Honshu-Shikoku Bridge Expressway Company Limited||+81-877-45-5511(main phone)|
|Shimanami-Onomichi Operation Center, Honshu-Shikoku Bridge Expressway Company Limited||+81-848-44-3700(main phone)|
|Shimanami-Imabari Operation Center, Honshu-Shikoku Bridge Expressway Company Limited||+81-898-23-7250(main phone)|
*Please be sure to check the number before dialing to avoid dialing an incorrect number.