- Bridge Type (Hakata Bridge)：
- Steel box girder bridge with three continuous spans
- Bridge Type (Ohshima Bridge)：
- Stiffened box girder suspension bridge with single span and two hinges
- Ground Breaking Ceremony：
- March 21, 1981
- Commenced on-Site Construction：
- June 25, 1981
- Opened to Traffic：
- January 17, 1988
Hakata Bridge, which links Hakata Island and Michika Island, and Ohshima Bridge, connecting Michika Island with Ohshima Island, are called Hakata-Ohshima Bridge.
Steel box girder was applied for Ohshima Bridge for the first time in Japan; therefore, this Bridge has a slender girder.
(Unit : meter)