- Basic concept
Honshu-Shikoku Bridge Expressway Company Limited (hereinafter "Company") collects information of visitors using the Hon-Shi Expressway website (refers to https://www.jb-honshi.co.jp/ and its subdirectories, and hereinafter "Website") to the extent necessary for smooth operation of services (information provision, receipt of comments and opinion, etc.) on the Website. The collected information will be appropriately handled within the scope of the purpose of use.
- Scope of information collection
(1) This Website automatically collects the Internet domain name, IP address, and other information related to viewing this Website (hereinafter "User Information").
(3) When a User submits an opinion or inquiry, the Company may ask the User to provide their name, e-mail address, phone number, address, and other personal information (hereafter "User Attributes"). The sender's e-mail address is displayed on the recipient's side.
(4) The Company may ask for registration of User Attributes when registering for "Wataru Membership" and applying for participation in PR events and such, as well as when it is necessary by nature of the occasion, such as questionnaires, to provide User Attributes.
- Purpose of use
(1) Information collected through 2.(1) and 2.(2) above will be used as reference by the Company to ensure smooth operation of services provided through this Website.
(2) Opinions and needs collected through 2.(3) will be used as reference to improve business operations and services; they will not be used for any other purposes. The User Attributes provided will be used for the purpose of responding to customers' opinions and inquiries. They will not be used for any other purposes without your prior consent.
(3) Information collected through 2.(4) will be used, only within the necessary extent, for the smooth implementation and service improvement of the said PR events, etc.
Google Analytics https://developers.google.com/analytics/
- Restriction on use and provision
The Company does not use, or provide any third party with, the collected information for any purposes other than the purpose of use described in 3 above unless there is a statutory disclosure request, illegal acts such as unauthorized access and threat, or other special reason. However, The Company may publicize statistically processed information, such as our Website access information and User Attributes.
- Security efforts
The Company takes necessary measures to prevent any leakage, loss, or damage of collected information and otherwise for the proper management of the collected information. The Company may outsource the operation of this Website to an external entity, at which necessary measures are also taken for the proper management of collected information.
This information handling policy is only applied to this Website and is not applied to external websites linked to this Website. Information is handled at external sites under their respective responsibilities. The privacy policies for the respective social media services used in this Website can be accessed on the respective operators' websites.
Hon-Shi Expressway may revise this information handling policy. Any revision hereto will be announced on this Website.